Here’s my travelling setup for remote working. Finding the perfect working spot can be a challenge when on the road, especially if you’re used to working in an office where you’ve got multiple monitors, an ergonomic chair and everything to your liking. 🖥️
Personally, I love the freedom of being able to work from anywhere! That could be a desk at home, a table at a café, a picnic bench at the park, or the table in our van looking out of the back door at the view – wherever we have decided to park 🚌
What I don’t enjoy is feeling uncomfortable while working, especially as I’m often working at my laptop for hours each day. 😩
So, here you can see my setup and I’ve got to say, it’s really been working out for me! 🤓
Here’s what I use:
- Dell XPS 13, 9300 – ultraportable laptop.
- Roost laptop stand – elevates screen: 6 – 11 inches.
- Goldtouch Go!2 – Bluetooth wireless keyboard.
- Microsoft Arc Mouse – snaps flat.
- Fellowes gliding wrist support.
- Images show Sennheiser HD 4.50, since upgraded to Sony WH-1000XM4 – noise cancelling headphones.
- Glasses with Blue-Cut lenses.
What do you use?